THIS LAB IS NOW SOLD OUT
“After Dark Edition: A Pelvic Pain & Stress Hacking Workshop”
Saturday, February 19th, 7:30-8:30pm CENTRAL
Do you carry anxiety? Stress? Pelvic pain? Or do you manage an inflammatory condition like: endometriosis, fibroids, IBS, or PCOS? Well I do too! So I’m teaching you my professional and personal hacking skills that I’ve picked up over the years that are backed by science! Because you want to understand the foundationa of pain and stress relief techniques! Or maybe you just want to give your pelvis the best love and self-care you can to maintain your health?
If so…its time to hack your way into a happier pelvis and a healthier you!
THIS WORKSHOP WILL TEACH YOU EVIDENCED BASED METHODS FOR TREATING YOUR OWN STRESS & PAIN!
You’ll experience and learn :
1. A calming workout regimen for easing pelvic and vaginal tension after learning the basics of stress and pain science.
2. Evidenced based ways to lower pelvic inflammation and free radicals
3. How to use food to support healthy estrogen metabolism
4. Aromatherapy and Essential Oil use for hacking your pain and stress
5. Self-manual therapy techniques for balancing pelvic muscle forces
6. Vaginal nutrition basics for fighting inflammation and pain + a V-healthy smoothie demo
This evening workshop will be recorded live and I HIGHLY recommend you show up! but if you cant make it, then the full recording will be emailed to all registrants.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR LAB:Comfy workout clothes, a yoga mat if you have one, and a water bottle.
Have at least one or two essential oils with you: lavendar, chamomile, cinnamon, clary sage, geranium, or ginger.
Have a base oil like: olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil.